DynamicPlus Advisory – Our client is a well known company which for over 30 years has been at the forefront of medical diagnostic product marketing in Nigeria. They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Diabetes Products)
- Responsible for the Sales and Distribution of Diabetes Products in his/her assigned territory
- Delivery of the assigned Volume and Value Targets for Diabetes Product
- Customer base expansion and territory growth
- Responsible for ensuring right pricing of the Products and generating the required profit for his/her territory
- Effectively execute all Marketing activities and Promotions in territory while deploying the right materials in the right way at the right time
- Manages the Credit transactions of the individual customers to ensure zero bad debts while maintaining the required credit limit and approved length of time for credit by customer
- The face of the company in his/her territory therefore must manage customer (Trade/HCP/Consumer) relationships while ensuring the right processes are followed.
- Ensuring the right communication to and from the Company (a go between the Customers and the Company)
- Effectively manage the various Company Customer Programs for Wholesalers, Retailers, Consumers and other relationships.
- Responsible for effectively managing and maintaining all Work tools in good condition at all times.
- Manages stock rotation within his/her territory utilizing the first expiry first out Policy
- Adhere to all Company Policies on Cash & Credit transaction and overall Policy obtainable in the Company
Education and Skills Required
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in selling FMCG products or Medical related products
- Must have graduated with a 2.1′ from a reputable university, preferably with a degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual with ability to work with limited supervision
- Have a proven track record of Target Achievements and innovative deployments
- Must be able to manage a territory (Wholesale, Retail (Pharmacies) and hospitals
- Effective communicator, ability to build rapport and maintain relationship
- Highly customer focused constantly working to increase customer satisfaction
- Ability to impress customer and clients with exceptional presentation and customer service skills
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Must have a Valid driving Licence to be presented during the Interview
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page