We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control and Data Management Associate – Jumia
Job type: Full time
- Review pending products within stipulated SLA including newly created products and updated products – Ensure all products go live are authentic & are in correct categories, good product image(s), good & accurate content
- Onsite QC/Brand Management – Ensure only authorized vendors are permitted to list banned & restricted brands with proper management of the stipulated Brand Management Sheets.
- Vendor Training (WOW! Factor) – Ensure vendors who are present for the weekly trainings are clearer on product specifics, help create at least 1 product, approve the product, show the vendor the live product on frontend
- Data Management – Ensure daily product creation (SKU), category mapping and clean up.
- Manage all Product listing pages on current and future campaigns – Product Names, Filters, Categories and Images.
- Ensure naming guidelines compliance for all top (and sensitive) categories (Phones & Tablets, Computing, Diapers, Groceries, Home & Office)
- Daily sensitive brand search to identify and flag fake products to the Vendor Experience team and Key Account Managers.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics) or significant relevant coursework
- Knowledge of advanced MS Excel skills such as pivot tables, charts and creating complicated formulas,
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Visio, MS Word and MS Power Point
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console or other SEO tools
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date