SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Reference Number: MM01
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Work Level: Senior Management
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Maintenance Manager will:
- Ensure engineering standards compliance
- Ensure manufacturing systems and instrumentation integrity
- Apply engineering principles in assisting Brewing and E&F production teams to achieve optimal plant performance.
- Manage Site Engineering, encompassing Site Maintenance, Engineering Stores and procurement
- Execute identified process optimization initiatives.
- Execute identified process capability studies.
- Provide design support for regional capital projects.
- Support the execution of regional capital projects.
- Leverage Equipment lifespan, productivity, reliability and maintainability
- Lead maintenance strategy lead as per VPO.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of B.Eng. /HND in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Registered Engineering certificate (COREN) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ cognate experience in a brewery or FMCG environment
- Knowledge of Asset care Principles.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Good understanding of Asset care strategy
- Rigorous analytical skills and ability to apply them to complex problems
- Ability to develop project plans and meet project deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Proven leadership and management capabilities
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Assertive and Analytical
- Deep understanding of maintenance practices.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page