DynamicPlus Advisory – Our client is a well known company which for over 30 years has been at the forefront of medical diagnostic product marketing in Nigeria. They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Ensure the smooth, effective and efficient running of the dispatch office in respect to sales, fulfilling orders, picking/packing, dispatch, receiving and general inventory management.
- Ensure goods are stored correctly according to standards and specification to minimise the possibility of damage or deterioration.
- Receive and warehouse items according to approved processes and procedures
- Ensuring FEFO (First Expiry First Out) is used for picking items from the store
- Check received items from suppliers against invoices
- Making sure stock is stored correctly and safely according to approved guidelines
- Get familiar with the location of items to locate and issue the ordered item in time and of the right quantity
- Issue items as per approved procedures to ensure items issued are as per purchase order/sales order received and delivery is made to the right person
- Ensure items of similar nature are stored in pre-designated locations for ease of access and optimisation of time and efforts in material handling.
- Implement and maintain a filing system that ensures Goods Issued and other documents are preserved and easily retrieved.
- Participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required.
- Uphold and maintain levels of service that ensures highest levels of customer satisfaction are met
- Ensure all relevant safety, quality and environmental control procedures and instructions are followed
- Ensure outgoing cold chain items are packed according to approved guideline to maintain the integrity of such items on delivery to customers
- Ensure all items to be shipped are correctly labelled for shipment to the right customer
- Ensuring all stores facilities such as refrigerators, cold-room, air conditioners are always maintained and in good working conditions
- Any other reasonable request or work task as allocated by the Line Manager or other Senior Management.
Education and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:1 grade in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in supply chain management
- Previous experience in medical service industry is an advantage
Competency and Skill Requirement:
- Knowledge of requirement for the proper storage of medical items and equipment
- Organization and documentation skills
- Logical and systematic approach to work
- High attention to details
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page