INTERSOS is an independent non-profit humanitarian organization committed to assist the victims of natural disasters and armed conflicts. Its activities are based on the principles of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equality of rights and opportunities, and respect for diversity and coexistence, paying special attention to the most vulnerable and unprotected people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Work with the technical support of the HR Coordinator for the management of National Staffs (policies/strategies, rules and tools).
- Is responsible for the design, regular update and implementation of Internal Regulation.
- Support the mission staffs (National and International) with team management responsibilities in the application of Internal Regulations.
- Hierarchical: Head of Mission
- Functional: Hr Coordinator/ HQ Area HR Manager
- Coordinates with: Country Finance Coordinator and Head of Base
- Design, implement and update the National Staffs Internal Regulation in line with INTERSOS standards and with the local Labour Law. The regulations include as ANNEX: the salary grid/list of functions, the recruitment process, the evaluation process and the steps foreseen for the Induction of new hired staff
- Is in charge of the organization of a standardized Induction programme for national staff
- Contribute to design and implement the salary grid, under the supervision of the HR Coordinator. Update the grid on regular basis with the support of the HR Coordinator
- In coordination with the Coordinators Team (e.g. Head of Mission, Country Finance Coordinator, Log coordinator, Project Manager) design and update the mission organizationalcharts (for both National and International staffs) and the national staff Job Descriptions.
- Guarantee standardization across the mission
- Follow up on local training opportunities for the National Staffs and shares information/coordinates with the Project Managers or any other relevant team member.
- Support in the identification of possible training needs
Implementation and Monitoring:
- Monitor and guarantee the implementation of the Internal Regulations through regularly visits to the project locations
- Keep track of trainings taken by the National Staffs
- With the support of the HR Admin Assistant, guarantee that all personnel dossiers are kept in order and updated (e.g. contract of employment, contract’s amendment, CV, national ID, pictures, disciplinary measures, leave requests and justifications resignation letters)
- Coordinate local recruitments (e.g.: prepares the Job Vacancies, checks the received applications and participates in the shortlisting, participates in interviews and oversees the whole selection process) in line with INTERSOS procedures
- Support all team members with team management responsibilities when dealing with disciplinary measures
- Support the Coordinators in the evaluation process and guarantees that all National staffs are properly and regularly evaluated. Make sure evaluations are properly archived
- Support the Country Finance Coordinator in making sure that the payslips correctly include what is foreseen in terms of remuneration by the salary grid
- Support the Head of Mission in the implementation and follow-up of the international Staffs administrative aspects (leaves, R&R, House Allowance, Family Benefits, Staff
- Separation Clearance Checklist, Flight Booking)
- Is responsible for processing monthly payroll
- Write and share regular ad-hoc reports of his/her own work and HR monthly report through IMP
- Liaise with HR colleagues working for other NGOs and attend Cluster Meetings;
- Liaise with the local legal advisor and with the labour office on the HR matters;
- At least 3 years in HR Management and at least 1 year in INGOs.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page