DynamicPlus Advisory – Our client is a well known company which for over 30 years has been at the forefront of medical diagnostic product marketing in Nigeria. They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Client Services
- Oversee the company’s relationships with its customers. Overall responsibility for developing long term relationships with existing customers and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Lead the company’s Key Accounts and Customer Service teams.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Share regular reports of progress, forecasts, and competitor activity at customer sites.
- Work with management team to bring creative solutions to customers
- Conduct regular visits to key accounts and negotiating pricing and service agreements as needed
- Hire, train and coach key accounts and customer service team members and direct them in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work.
- Implement Customer Relationship Management tools and processes.
- Contribute to the company’s business growth by increasing sales to existing accounts.
- Foster a productive and empowering working environment.
- Build a team to deliver company business and revenue goals.
- Maintain consistent and frequent review of issue resolution metrics required to effectively manage customer service department’s operational performance, including call grading
- Work on existing or new business development opportunities.
- Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams; strong leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship building management style.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ethical and trustworthy.
Education and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:1 grade in Laboratory Sciences or management related field
- Minimum of ten (10) years work experience, with at least half of that time spent in Key Accounts Management or Client Services role.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page