SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy & Fluids Specialist
Reference Number: EF01
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Work Level: Middle Management
Duties and responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Energy & Fluids Specialist will:
- Responsible for leading the Process Engineering function in the Brewery.
- Optimize the generation and utilization of all utilities within the process
- Apply engineering principles in assisting Brewing and E&F production teams to achieve optimal plant performance.
- Provide line support for situational and systemic problem-solving.
- Execute identified process optimization initiatives.
- Execute identified process capability studies.
- Provide design support for regional capital projects.
- Support the execution of regional capital projects.
- Leverage Equipment lifespan, productivity, reliability and maintainability
- Manage, co-ordinate and implement improvement projects to ensure optimization of Brewing and E&F plant and process.
Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of B.Eng. /HND in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Registered Engineering certificate(COREN) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 – 3years’ cognate experience in a brewery or FMCG environment
- Good knowledge of Modern Asset care Principles.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Deep understanding of utilities plant, Process Controls and Automation, design and commissioning.
- Rigorous analytical skills and ability to apply them to complex problems
- Ability to develop project plans and meet project deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong leadership potential and Proven leadership ability
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Assertive and Analytical
- Deep understanding of maintenance practices
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page