Rise Networks is Nigeria’s leading Social Enterprise in Youth and Education Development. We are based in Anthony, Lagos, Nigeria & are currently rebranding and revamping our programs, operations and value offerings.
We are recruiting for an experienced, competent and result-oriented individual of excellent character for the role below:
Job Title: Accountant
- He/She will be responsible for the financial management functions of the company especially those related to the collection, recording, analysis and presentation of the organization’s financial operations
- He/She must be able to operate Accounting Softwares such as Quickbooks et al.
- Relevant Academic and/or Professional qualification for the position applied for.
- 4 years related work experience is acceptable.
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (THIS IS CRUCIAL).
- Attention to Details and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent IT skills.
- Good Social Media is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page Cover Letter of themselves and a brief but concise CV to: email@example.com