IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
- We are looking for a smart, efficient and knowledge-wide Research Analyst to join our fast growing organization.
- The candidate will work towards developing the business through in-depth research, survey, analysis of trends, competitors and the industry.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Researching on government policies and incentives for local enterprise manufacturers
- Researching market trends & behavior and industry environment
- Survey and analyse market demands within the industry
- Analyse, report and present researches in the form of professional proposals, application documents and/or publication
- Collect and analyse data and information within the organization to form decisions that increase efficiencies in processes and operations
- Collect, organize and store data for future research and development projects
- Recommend development ideas and strategies, changes and improvement from research projects
- Support all departments within the organization in research/data needs
- Organize and implement new product/service development tests
- Develop technical documents for the Business
- Stay informed on competitors and consumer behavior
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant course
- Minimum of a second class upper in first degree
- Must not be above 28 years as at December, 2019
- Must have knowledge of statistical tools and software like SPSS, Excel
- Must have a strong written and verbal communication ability
- Minimum of a two (2) year experience in applied research and data management
- Must be passionate about innovation and strategy
- Must have superior problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Must possess a strong intellectual rigor, curiosity for knowledge and exhibit professionalism and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page