IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Topside Inspection Technician (Pressure Vessels & Piping)
- Contribute within the Onshore Inspection Team to the performance of the Operational Inspection activities performed Offshore, by assisting in: Campaign Preparation; mobilisations, supervision of work, works follow-up, reporting, documentation filing and reports / data recording.
- Assist the Topside Inspection Head in defining Scope Of work related to yearly inspection of pressure vessels and piping
- Ensure coordination with support entities for campaign preparation
- Follow-up the Inspection Works performed by Inspection Contractors.
- Perform Inspection Works himself / herself, as required. in accordance with own level of Certification,
- Maintain Databases as-required
- Review reports and ensure Notifications related to integrity are raised and closed in a timely manner
- Provide Technical Assistance and Support to the Offshore Staff
- Ensures coordination with Logistic and materials staff about material procurement, transportation to/from site, material issues from stock, etc.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page