IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Implement sales strategies, pricing, and credit policies and programmes to enhance market presence and competitive performance of company products within a region.
- Achieves sales plans, achieves sales targets and performance standards aimed at improving market performance within a region.
- Coordinates regional sales activities to maximize account sales
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationship with regional distribution networks
- Administer sales and purchase agreements for products in the region
- Monitor product distribution in support of total logistics
- Liaises with warehouse, logistics to ensure that sales orders are serviced promptly
- Obtain, on an on-going basis, competitor information to help the marketing department keep abreast of developments on the field.
- Gather data on sales performance and market trends on the companies products, for input in company sales forecasting
- Recognizing and prioritizing the key retailers within the area, allocating resources appropriately in order to maximize sales
- Dealership Management
- Ensures compliance with FSMS related activities in the department
- B.Sc or HND in Arts, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years cumulative field sales experience in a multinational FMCG company and must be willing and able to work in any part of the country.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Sales Dealership
- Marketing & Sales techniques
- Marketing Communication
- Trade chain management
- Cost management
- Customer Care
- Negotiation skills
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Decision making skills.
- Time Management
- Good listener
- Self Motivated
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page