IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Reporting To: ICT Technical Manager
- The main objective of this role is to conduct analysis, design, modeling, evaluation and improvement of the company’s business processes.
- This role will also require to actively participate in the set-up of the company’s business process management (BPM) activities: development and/or implementation of a Business Process Management System (BPMS) covering the entire BPM cycle and all the necessary software to: document, develop, test, deploy, execute, analyse and optimise business processes.
- Initially as a team member of the ICT Information System (IS) unit, it is envisaged that the business process management activities will expand as more and more processes are managed and will at a later stage be the focus of a separate “BPM” unit.
Business Process Analysis:
- Drive the analysis, design and modelling of business processes by conducting user interview/meetings and documenting the current and future state of business process via appropriate tools (drawings, texts as well as presentations).
- Evaluate efficiency, propose and implement approved business process improvements.
- Select, define and maintain the company standards in regards to BPM.
Business Process Management System:
- Participate in selection, development and/or implementation of all the software tools needed to build an efficient BPMS for the company.
- Functional Analysis
- Assist the functional analysis team to translate the Business Process analysis into applications functionality, including data requirements, BPMS configuration etc.
- Create and maintain up-to-date Information Systems’ user accounts, Roles, Access rights, configuration/settings/parameters, Reference data, ensuring that relevant validation and approval procedures are followed.
- Validate any change to the BPMS (for problem fixing, change requests reasons or upgrades) and get appropriate sign-off before the change is put in use in the “live” environment.
- Responsible for all phases of the User Acceptance Testing process and QA as it relates to BPMS configuration.
Training and Communication:
- Train new users on how to perform their roles in their respective departments as it relates to the BPMS.
- Identify changes which are affecting the work of various groups of users and train these users on the changes.
- Develop and update user’s manuals (BPM documentation – part of the Business Process Analyst responsibilities – see above).
- You are expected to coach and mentor other Analysts as well as learn from them depending on your respective skills and experiences.
- Provides comprehensive reporting and status back to management.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carries out any other responsibilties assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related course.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a business process analyst working with computerized management systems.
Business Process Analysis techniques:
- Strong knowledge of BPMN 2.0 standard
- Exposure to at least one ERP system
- Standard office computer tools (email, word processor, spreadsheet…)
Nice to Have:
- Project Management Techniques
- Functional Analysis techniques
- Computer or Information Science with Business orientation
- General understanding of Accounting rules
- Apple Mac OS X
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent analytical skills & attention to details
- Ability to abstract reality into models
- Understanding of both business and technological issues
- Good communication skills with ability to simplify
- Team spirit
- Structured writing skills
- Ability to manage priorities and handle stress
- Time Management
- Basic people management
- Assertive drive of mixed groups of people
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page