IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Agent Lifecycle Management (Supervisory)
Employment status: Permanent
Department: Customer Experience
- To collate and analyse mobile financial services intelligence information on an on-going basis (in relation to benchmarking, competition, trends), and provide insight to performance management and business decision making.
- Support acquisition and growth of agent network for financial services
- To provide support to all MFS channels at the regions and other MTN touch points.
- Facilitate production/distribution of merchandising materials to all MFS channels at the region
- Coordinate MFS agency channels initiatives and various partnership with banks, mobile money provider and other 3rd parties
- Coordinate communication within the MFS trade channels
- Implement BVN enrolment for customers
- Facilitate implementation of robust distribution network for financial services for acquisition of revenue generating agents
- Support and design appropriate value proposition and incentives for agent to enhance profitability
- Gathered and analyze data and benchmark with competition to increase adoption and growth of agent network.
- Facilitate and implement end to end function for agent life cycle management
- Facilitate implementation of robust distribution network for financial services
- Coordinate trade communication within the MFS channel space nationwide
- Take responsibility for managing mfs central pool of merchandising materials nationwide
- Facilitate design and implementation of GOTO market plans for agency product and services
- Monitor, analyze and report agent recruitment and performance
- Monitor, analyze and report sales trends, including but not limited to customer recruitment, agent transactions etc and also report on trade activity plans
- Collate, analyze and provide insights from channel sales data and develop weekly and monthly reports in preparation for business review meetings
- Provide necessary support and materials towards the execution of agents and customer engagement activities within centrally, and collaborate with event agencies to ensure successful implementation of engagements
- Co-ordinate cross functional sessions for implementation of MFS activities as directed by the manager agent life cycle management
- Seek quality insights from trade visits and promptly share with the team (channel & segments)
- Maintain MFS channel members’ database (agent network partner, retail agents, tellers, etc).
- Work with segments ( MFS) team to implement targeted financial services initiatives are available within agent network and regions
- Engage the regions to follow up on implementation of agent acquisition channel initiatives.
- Facilitate documentation of T agent process, policy and procedures.
- Participate in product design and user acceptance test (UAT) for agency product and services and other MFS product and services.
- Facilitate preparation and execution of various agent network agreements internally and externally.
- Agent adoption and chum management
- Facilitate quality of service at agents outlets
- Support implementation of appropriate support framework for agents
- Ensure availability and integrity of agent data at all times
- Perform cvm activities to drive transaction amongst agents
- Facilitate designing of agent commissioning and ensure agent satisfaction
- Support and communicate all MFS agent offers and value propositions to the trade effectively.
- Work with customer support team to ensure customers issues are resolved promptly
- Support the activities of trade (field) staff managing the agent network.
- Manage relationship with banks, regulators, NGOs, regional channels teams on agent network.
- Liaise with all necessary stakeholders within and outside of the business to ensure agent acquisition
- MFS regional teams, segments, operations and product development teams.
- Ensures own individual performance agreement, personal development plans are in place and synced with the line manager
- Actively involve and patriate in team meetings
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s vb and values.
- Normal mtnn working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Requirements, Experience & Training
- A first degree (B.Sc or HND) in Economics, Business administration, Marketing, Accounting or Social sciences
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in sales/marketing or related function
- Experience in project management would be an added advantage
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage
- Expert user- excel, power bi and database packages
- Work experience in a research or business analysis will be an added advantage
- Customer value management.
- Mobile money and financial services,
- Agent management
- Merchandising management
- Sales analysis and reporting
- Project management
- Key account management training
- Relationship management
- Business communication training
- Vendor management
- Understanding of data warehousing, data mining and trend analysis
- Ability to use tools such as Oracle Sql, Sas, Obiee
- Oracle certified associate or professional.
- B.Sc, B.Ed or BA
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page