IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Audit, North
- To work with the head of branch operation to ensure that all entries posted by the unit have been properly authorized as per the delegation of authority
- Ensure all entries posted by the Unit have been properly authorized as per the delegation of authority
- Ensure timely and accurate posting of vouchers received
- Ensure the laid down procedures are properly followed at all times
- Ensuring that laid down operating procedures are followed.
- Receive client cash and cheque deposits and make withdrawal payments to clients based on duly completed instruction vouchers and cheques from the client
- Ensure all customer transaction entries are accurately posted with required authorized as per the existing delegation
- Undertake timely escalation of any suspicious instructions or payments to higher authority
- Realize Department Business Goals in cooperation with colleagues
- Identify your skill gap and share it with your manager on how to acquire required skills
- Ensure timely closure of all exceptions raised by either Internal Auditors or External Auditors
Qualification & Experiences
- Ordinary National Diploma in any Banking or related discipline or Professional Banking Certificates.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- General Banking Knowledge
- PC and Spread Sheet Skills
- People Management Skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Good understanding of Banking Operations
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page