IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – SOE Listing
Division: Listings Business Division
Department: SOE Listings
Report to: Head, State Owned Enterprises
Grade: Relationship Manager-SOE
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Monday, February 18, 2019
- The role is to support the Head, SOE to drive the listing of government-owned businesses within the allocated sectors, build and maintain relationships with Federal & State Government, proffer innovative capital market solutions to moribund and distressed government owned businesses (in conjunction with other market operators).
- Incumbent must have an extensive knowledge of the Exchange’s products and cultivate good knowledge of the prospect’s business, with a view to aligning their needs with the right solutions. Serving as the Relationship Manager – SOE Listings (Innovative solutions and Advisory), this position reports to the Head, SOE Listings at the Corporate Headquarters.
- To consistently develop, Liaise & manage relationship with Government-Owned Businesses with the aim of understanding their needs and recommend Capital Market solutions
- Liaise and develop relationships with market operators (Issuing Houses) with the purpose of working together on deals leading to listings on the Exchange
- Coordinate the activities of the SOE Listings participations in the allocated sector of the government owned businesses
- Strengthen The NSE brand in the public sector arena – ‘Raising awareness of product ranges offered by the Exchange
- Identify and generate leads for SOE Listings business leading to privatisation and listings – ‘contribution to the bottom line’ and support in the delivery of the financial objectives of the organisation by growing clientele base and revenue
- Have a proper understanding of Privatisation, PPP, financial structuring and Commercialisation of Government entities
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in the public sector and maintain relationships through regular contacts and effective visits to all assigned and prospects
- Qualify all viable leads after proper analysis on case by case basis by arranging meetings with management team Ensure delivery of industry-leading service to new and existing SOE prospects
- Maintain proper understanding of products & service offerings of NSE and stay up to date on industry knowledge. Represent the company at marketing events, networking events, meetings with prospects or partners
- Maintain proper understanding of products & service offerings of NSE and stay up to date on industry knowledge. Have clear understanding of the competitive landscape and contribute to appropriate strategy for the purpose of remaining relevant in the marketplace
- Gather information that is needed to prepare and develop pitch book and presentation materials on case by case basis
- Continuously identify and exploit cross selling opportunities that embed the NSE and its products with prospects needs
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for Management and other key stakeholders
- P & L responsibilities for SOE Listings
Qualifications And Experience
- Proven leadership skills.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Relationship Management (Banking, Financial Institutions or Investment Banking) Membership of a professional body- CIS, ICAN etc. is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capital Market Skill
- Analytical Thinking
- Research and Analysis
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Time Management
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page