IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
STAFF RECRUITMENT IN CANADA | 2019
STAFF RECRUITMENT IN CANADA
Ensure you have carefully read our Resume Format in Canada section before sending your resume to employers. Poorly written resumes will hinder you from making an impact. Read these tips carefully, ensure you understand the objective, and apply these simple concepts to help your resume impress an employer. Your resume is the all-important first impression, so don’t fall short at this crucial first step when applying for jobs in Canada.
When you’re called for an interview, prepare using our article on the 57 interview questions you could be asked. If you’d like a professional to review your resume and point out where it could be improved, consider our Resume Evaluation service.
Before a Temporary Work Permit can be issued, the Canadian employer who wishes to hire a temporary foreign worker may need to apply for and be granted a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) by ESDC, which will grant a positive LMIA if it is satisfied that there is no Canadian citizen or permanent resident is available to do the job.
Work Permits may be issued by Canadian immigration officials without the LMIA requirement in a limited number of situations, as follows:
- Under international agreements, such as the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA);
- Due to the significant economic, social or cultural benefits the work activity will bring to Canadians;
- As part of reciprocal agreements Canada and its provinces/territories have entered into with other countries, such as youth and teacher exchange programs;
- So that international students studying in Canada can fulfill academic requirements, known as co-op placements;
- To allow the spouses/common-law partners of Work Permit and certain Study Permit holders in Canada to work in Canada;
- Because the nature of the work is charitable or religious;
- In recognition that certain persons in Canada for reasons other than the above-mentioned, such as the making of a refugee claim, need to support themselves.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page