IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is an FMCG company operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- To assist in adding value and improve the company’s operations through systematic approach to effective risk management, control in financial activities.
- To carry out daily sales audit and confirmation of receipts to bank statement
- To carry out vouching of financial documents to ascertain compliance and completeness of posting
- To carry out stock count exercise & reconciliations
- To carry out bank reconciliation report review
- To assist in carrying out a review of the company’s books of accounts to ascertain the correctness of the financial records
- To prepare a comprehensive, fact based, audit reports that are clear and concise, allowing management to accurately address the root causes of non-conformances and the subsequent development of effective corrective actions plans. Etc.
- A degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience
- In-depth understanding of accounting basics.
- Ability to learn fast
- Knowledge of accounting best practices
- Ability to apply relevant audit standards and guidance
- Capacity for inquiry, abstract logical thought, and critical reasoning
- Computer skills
- Results oriented
- Team player
- Creativity & Innovation.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page