IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leaders in the market of “Change over switches & fuse unit”, “wires & cables” and “winding wire/Magnet Wire”.
They are currently in need of:
Job Title: Area Sales Executive
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines of company’s and advise on possible new lines based on the market requirements.
- Manage sales, client relations and business development of the company within defined geographic areas.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, deployment of sales personnel.
- Perform sales & marketing activities in relations to business development to establish new clients & business opportunities.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the company sales team by developing
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing, Business Admin and any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a salesperson
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page