IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
Oscar Temple – Our client, a leading and highly reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Finance Officer, Consolidated FX Bids & Allocation
Target Grade: BO -SBO
- Ideal candidate is to provide Support for the Preparation and management of Customer FX allocation consolidated bids for the entire bank through CBN Retail, Wholesale, I&E window and other autonomous sources.
- Responsibly for the Review of daily FX blotter and debiting of respective customer accounts and crediting of suspense account accordingly.
- Drive Improvement of internal processes that will ensure quality of bid schedules so as to mitigate against duplication or excess bid, reduce overall inefficiencies.
- Responsible for the review & Investigation of CBN accounts & open items.
- Rendition of relevant reports on FX allocations processed
- Responsible for the engagement of Relationship Managers on unfunded accounts and follow through to regularization.
- Drive Implementation of management policies and operating practices and ensure they are strictly adhered to.
- Drive efficient process that will ensure strict adherence/compliance to internal policies & procedures, local exchange control rulings and international standard/best practices in all products
- A Good First Degree (BSc). Relevant Master’s Degree and Other Professional Qualification Will Be an Added Advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in banking operations, the last 2 of which must be in Foreign Operations’ functions, Trade Services and Finance.
- Firm understanding of CBN & ICC regulations
- Process / project management experience will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page