IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
Oscar Temple – Our client, a leading Telecommunication company is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Regional Sales
- The Head of Regional sales will be responsible for providing strategic leadership direction and support for sales operations, business development, revenue enhancement activities, development of a result oriented culture dedicated to improving sales performance as well as ensuring regulatory operating procedures and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure value proposition is delivered consistently in the Company and in the Group and that the customer experience is flawless;
- Deliver sales and distribution programs in the most cost effective manner;
- Responsibility and custodian of the company’s Brand and Corporate Identity
- Development and monitoring of the revenue models and the appropriate research to support the Company in its marketing strategy;
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of the KPIs in relation to the number of customers and revenue;
- Support the delivery of group key financial targets.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or any related field
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years of progressive experience in business development/sales especially within retail sales
- With at least 5 years at supervisory Level.
- Preferably candidates with a track record of success in sectors like FMCG, Telecoms and Banking industry.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page