IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
Oscar Temple – Our client, a leading Insurance Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director, Technical
- We are need of an Executive Director, Technical someone who will be responsible for achieving underwriting profit objective through critical risk assessment and selecting risks at optimal price in all transaction.
- Someone ultimately responsible for ensuring the quality and suitability of policies, proper risk management of products and the implementation and management of technical underwriting and claims decisions.
- Lead negotiation and oversight of all external underwriting, claims, reinsurance and actuarial services.
- This individual will be Responsible for overall management, setting strategic objectives and related budgets for the Technical/Operations aspects of the Businesses for both Life and General
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Insurance & Actuarial or related courses
- Must have professional qualification in ACII, CIIN etc.
- must have minimum of 15 years cognitive experience in same or related field, and not less than 8 years on the senior management or executive role.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page