IPCAREER JOB UPDATES
Oscar Temple – Our client, a leading Telecommunications company in Nigeria is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Sales
- The Director of sales will be responsible for providing strategic leadership direction and support for sales operations, business development, revenue enhancement activities, development of a result oriented culture dedicated to improving sales performance as well as ensuring regulatory operating procedures and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all sales and distribution aspects of the Company
- Development of the sales, distribution and logistics strategy;
- Ensure the effective implementation and management of the sales, distribution and logistics strategy for the company within the set budgets;
- Co-ordination of the Company’s product to market and ensure the effective implementation thereof;
- Ensure the different operational units operate under the strict guidelines proposed by the Company
- Ensure all operational sales and marketing plans will deliver the value committed to the shareholders
- A Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or any related field
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive experience in business development/sales especially within retail sales
- With at least 5years at Managerial Level.
- Preferably candidates with a track record of success in sectors like FMCG, Telecoms and Banking industry.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page